The VIP Experience is the most exclusive way to go behind the scenes at the world’s largest movie studio and Theme Park. It’s the ultimate way to visit Universal Studios Hollywood.
Tour the movie industry’s busiest sets in a special trolley, where you can disembark to explore areas not open to the general public.
- Visit actual sound stages where blockbuster movies and TV shows are filmed.
- Visit the enormous Archive and Collections Department to see how Universal’s historical props, documents, photos and costumes are preserved for history.
Enjoy VIP privileges with escorted priority access to all rides & attractions including Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™.
- Begin your day in our exclusive VIP lounge with a light breakfast.
- Savor a gourmet lunch in our private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own executive chef.
- Enjoy valet parking and VIP entry and exit from the Park.
Our expert VIP guides will immerse you in the past, present and future of Universal’s Backlot.
- Your VIP guide will take you straight to the front of the line at all rides, including Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™.
- They will also find you the best seats at all shows.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to attend and at least 17 years old to attend without an accompanying adult.
Mandarin VIP Guided Tour
Available on select dates: Monday – Friday from June 19th to July 14th
Please contact email@example.com or (818) 622-8477 to make reservation.
Private VIP Experience
Your family/group can book a VIP departure for your private enjoyment. Contact us today at (818) 622-8477 for price and availability.
- No age minimum, but guests must be at least 17 years old to attend without an accompanying adult.
- Private VIP Tours available in Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish. Two week advance reservation required.
Purchase with your American Express Card
for exclusive access to the American Express Lounge
inside the Park. Learn More